I just realized that I haven’t introduced you all to our newest family member! World, meet Lou!! The cutest Frenchie in the world.
We brought Lou home in late January. You may remember that we lost our beloved dog Jedi aka the best dog in the world last Mother’s Day. I wasn’t ready for a new pup for many months. Then sometime around the Christmas season, my son Logan started asking about getting a dog. He lost interest quickly, but it sparked mine for sure.
Soon enough I was looking up French Bulldog puppies for sale. On a trip down to VA, I googled Frenchies for sale in Va. Beach and sure enough there was a litter ready with one little man left. Lou! I went to meet him and his parents. It was love at first sight. The hardest part was waiting four more weeks to bring him home. By the way, if you live near the Hampton Roads area and are searching for a French bulldog puppy, I highly recommend King’s Frenchies! They are loving with their pups. All are raised in their home and you can meet mom and dad on site.
Lou has brought so much joy into our home. Every one loves him. People have literally stopped their cars and squealed with delight at how cute he is. He’s smart too and learned all of his commands quickly. The only down side is that it is taking forever to potty train him! He goes outside most of the time but is still having accidents every now and then in the house.
Abby is tolerating him, lol even playing with him at times. She’s excited because she get’s more treats with the puppy around. Lou loves Abby, and all other dogs and people. Jedi used to be my shadow and follow me everywhere, Lou is even more attached to me. (which I love!) He’ll whine for me if I’m not the one to get up and feed and play with him, and he is not happy if I leave the house without him. Everywhere I go, he is right by my side and I love it! Also, he’s the best nap partner because he will snore and cuddle you while sleeping, it’s the best!
Okay, enough bragging like a proud mama. I thought it would be fun to make this blog post a little lighthearted and fun by playing a questions game. You might learn something you didn’t know about me.
Four names that people call you other than your real name?
- Yenafer (nick name my grandpa used to call me)
- JustmejennB (the boys call me this in public, just to tease me)
Four jobs I’ve had? Not in this order but…
- Lancome make up artist and consultant
- House cleaner (when the boys were little I would clean for the neighbors to make extra money and still stay at home)
- Medical office receptionist
- Waitress (which I was really, really bad at)
Four movies you’ve watched more than once:
- Toy Story (Logan’s favorite as a toddler)
- Pulp Fiction (when dating Bob)
- Dirty Dancing (as a tween)
- Urban Cowboy (I will watch this and When Harry Met Sally anytime it’s on)
Four Books I have recommended:
- A Dog’s Purpose
- Big Little Lies (so much better than the HBO series)
- Oh My Baby Little One (children’s book every parent should own)
- The Art of Racing in the Rain
Four Places I have lived:
Four Places I have Visited:
- New Orleans
- New York
Four Places I would rather be right now:
- Anywhere in the Mediterranean
- San Diego
- Somewhere warm and sunny on a beach with a drink in my hand
- At my Grandma’s drinking coffee with her and watching the squirrels
(although I am pretty content with this puppy snoozing away on my lap as I type this)
Four things I don’t eat:
- preservatives (I stay away from them when possible)
- red or yellow coloring
- MSG (it gives me mirgraines)
Four of my favorite foods:
- Snicker doodle cookies
- donuts (when I make an exception to the rule)
- Flank steak
Four TV Shows I have watched:
- Homeland (obsessed)
- The walking Dead
- The People VS. OJ Simpson (let’s just say the real victim was Marsha Clark, I feel so bad for her)
- I admit, I love Bravo House Wives (Orange county, and New York are the only ones I like)
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
- Family vacation to Hilton Head and Savanna
- Easter with mom
- Logan’s graduation!!!!!!
- Hike in Yosemite with friends
Four things I’m always saying:
- 4…3…2….1 (trainer voice)
- Finish your school work
- Take the dogs out
- Will you rub my feet?
Feel free to pick a question from above and share in the comments below.
Have a great week!